Jason's extended family got together for a huge family photo, and I just couldn't resist taking a few of our own. We would have had it done professionally, but I knew we were already walking on thin ice to even suggest it by the time we were done. I edited them a ton and actually think they turned out somewhat decent.
Thursday, April 28, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
I think I like #1. It's hard because they are so cute. Jane has the cutest smile in #2. Good call on the just doing it yourself. We had the photog take some of our family and boy howdy, Jane and Elliot were coming undone. Hopefully she got some good ones. I really like the photos. And your cakes are AMA-zing.
Your hair is ridiculously cute. And so is Jane. I like picture 1 and picture 4 best.
Well, I'm no help....picture 3 is my vote, everyone has a decent smile there.
And you surely have the sweetest, cutest kids ever.....ever!
okay, maybe you can photoshop Jane's #2 face on to picture #1? You've got to do it! Then, that will be my official vote :)
Wow, Jackie!! What a hard choice!! But after long deliberation, I think you will pick picture the last picture. It looks so loving and close. And also there is a clue for the really attentive eyes!
G:ma
It's hard to pick--but I think 1 and 3 are my favorites. They are all adorable! I love that great big bow on Jane's head. And the cute little one on yours.
Post a Comment