Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Baby Packard Ultrasound

We got to see our little baby last Friday for the first time! First impressions are important, and our first shot of the little one was a picture of total contentment. Picture tiny arms neslted behind the baby's head, and legs sprawled straight out with tiny feet crossed. What a charmer. Jefferson likes to relax like this too, but I don't think we ever saw it this early.

The baby measured exactly 20 weeks for everything and everything looked good as far as the tech could tell. We'll have to see what the doctor says next visit for the detailed results, but we are super happy everything looked great right off.

Here are some pictures of the ultrasound. Of course, they are grainy and hard to see, but I just loved being able to take a peek at the baby.

Here are the hands behind the head

And the cute crossed little legs



SHE definitely wasn't shy about letting us know she is a girl! Heaven forbid I get the wrong stuff.


Bye! See you in 4 more months!

No comments: