Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I need help recuiting families!

I am trying to find 80 LDS families to participate in my research project. The title of the project is The Effect of Nutritional Family Home Evening Lessons on Nutritional Behavior in LDS Families. Try saying that 10 times fast! If you know of any families who might be interested, please give me their contact information. This is a great opportunity for them to build family relationships and improve their health at the same time. Also, if you do not fit into the project criteria, let me know if you are interested in the lessons and I will get them to you after the study is over. Here is a copy of one of my flyers with the information about the study on it:


Hamburger Helper just not cutting it anymore?


Spice up your diet and improve your lifestyle by participating in a BYU research project.


To participate in the study, each family must:

  • have two parents with at least two children between the ages of six and sixteen
  • commit to doing the provided FHE lessons for six consecutive weeks
  • have regular access to the internet for lesson information and communication
  • reside in Utah

Please contact Jackie Packard at 801-361-3920 or jackiehansen123@hotmail.com to be a part of this study.


Please help me get the word out!

2 comments:

Jill Heaps said...

Nice! Did you try posting it on the FREE section of KSL.com? I'm also part of a group on Yahoo called Freecycle and that might be something you could post there. I don't know if you're allowed to do that, but it might work!

Good Luck!

PS I'll ask my RS Pres if I can announce it in RS

Lindy said...

Good luck Jackie! You know I would definitely do it if I had a small family and lived in Utah. I really would.
Also, I really like the poster. The grossness of the Hamburger helper really offsets the square meal nicely. Well done.